Monday, October 29, 2012

Healthy Halloween Party Foods

Even though Halloween is not one of my favorite holidays, I enjoy the parties and seeing people (especially kids) dressed up.  We have been enjoying several Halloween parties this year and I'm constantly thinking of healthy and gluten-free foods to take that actually taste good and kids will eat.  This year I found three and added a little Halloween creepiness to some of them. 

I made two appetizers, one fruit and one vegetable.  I also made a dessert.  Here are my gluten-free Halloween party foods.  The great thing about these are you can make these foods for any party, just take away some of the extra creepiness.  Click on the links below for the recipes!  Happy Halloween!!

Spooky Apple Teeth



Creepy Spinach and Artichoke Finger Dip 

Primal Pumpkin Almond Butter Brownies

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...